Full time, 35 hours per week, with benefits
1. Conduct eligibility screenings to individuals seeking wavier services in the region;
2. Provides information and referral to services available to individuals with disabilities in the lower Hudson Valley;
3. Assist with preparation and submission of all reports and tracking forms as needed;
4. Maintain files on all waiver referrals/applicants;
5. Provide technical support by attending team meetings discussing concerns with referral/applicant and/ or providers as needed;
6. Assist with developing resources and providing information to build the Regions capacity to serve the waiver participants;
7. Assist in arranging the required trainings/workshops for Hudson Valley Waiver providers and community as needed;
8. Attend required meetings and conferences for DOH Waiver and;
9. Conduct any other duty as assigned by Lead RRDS/SR RRDS that will promote and enhance the development of the waiver in the Hudson Valley Region;
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated abilities in written and oral communication skills
• Ability to use word processing computer programs
• Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and insurance coverage
• Comfortable traveling throughout seven counties.
• Experience working with people with disabilities a plus.
Email or Fax Resume and Cover letter to:
Margaret Nunziato, Director of Waiver Services
Persons with disabilities, women, and minority individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.