Our center is closed but we are open!
Center staff is working from home and available by phone and by email to consumers and colleagues. Call or email your staff contact!
Not sure where to start? Explore our website, get information on the program pages, fill out an intake form, and we will get back in touch with you. Each program page also has contact information you can use to directly contact the program manager.
(914) 682-3926 (Voice)
Thank you to the New York Association on Independent Living (NYAIL) for starting this resource list, we will update as needed:
New York State Department of Health Guidance and Advisories:
Links to External Websites:
- New York State Department of Health coronavirus webpage for providers: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/information-providers
- Directory of New York State County Health Departments: https://www.health.ny.gov/contact/contact_information/
- Centers for Disease Control Guidance for CBOs: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/guidance-community-faith-organizations.html
- The Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Association’s personal assistance preparedness guide: https://cdpaanys.org/covid-19-resources/
- Center for Disability Rights, “Action Steps for Attendant Service Users in Response to Coronavirus”: http://cdrnys.org/blog/programs-services/action-steps-for-attendant-service-users-in-response-to-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/
- Centers for Disease Control coronavirus webpage: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- World Health Organization information on coronavirus: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public
We try to make our website as accessible as possible. Please let us know if you have any difficulty accessing our website information and resources by clicking here.