WILC is a consumer controlled, nonresidential center for independent living, which provides information and advocacy to persons with disabilities. In addition, WILC operates a Waiver Services Program. The goal of this Program is to develop home and community-based services and supports needed by individuals and family members who experience a disability so that they can live in the community.
POSITION: Administrative Assistant
HOURS: F/T 35 hours per week
- Conduct all phone screenings for the Waiver programs.
- Assist with tracking Waiver Housing Documents and following up on phone calls.
- Document all phone complaints and fill out complaint form
- Schedule/create/distribute information/forms regarding all provider meetings.
- Attend regional provider meetings as needed, and track provider attendees
- Track all new phone inquiries into agency’s database
- Assist Track all DOH waiver documentation such as, service plans, PRI/Screens/UAS, participant enrollment to ensure that all approved providers are within the given DOH timelines outlined in the manual.
- Mail out all initial enrollment packets to waiver applicants
- Establish and file all DOH waiver documentation as requested by waiver staff.
- Disburse any new DOH waiver information/survey to all approved providers via e-mail, fax or mail.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Supervisor/ Dep Executive Director.
- Associates Degree or High School diploma w/ two years professional experience.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple request from fellow staff.
- Dependability, approachability and willingness to take initiative and problem solve.